Friday, August 22, 2008

OOC: 5 questions

One of the other wowblogs that I read posted this tidbit that I feel is worthy of responding to:

1. What is your character’s name?
Grizo Shatterhoof.

2. Why did he/she pick his/her class?
It was what I was best at as a youngling fighting the centaur. I was big, but very quick and agile on his hooves. It took a bit of training and a few close calls to cull the cocky out of me, however. *chuckles, reminiscing*

3. What’s the worst trouble he/she ever got into as a child?
That was so long ago, it seems like ancient history. I recall getting in trouble for jumping out of a tree that I had climbed. I didn't realize why at the time.

4. What is his/her favorite thing to eat?
Apples. Preferably from Stranglethorn. Mulgore spice bread is a close second, and is best as the bread of a sliced apple and cheese sandwich.

5. What does he/she have in his/her pockets?
A few bits of lint. More recently a spanner and screwdriver to tighten the ever loosening fasteners on my brace.

No comments: